Review of Cult Midnight Movies by Danny Peary







This book is a collection of 37 movies that could only be categorized as true cult movies, the subtext being the best weird, sleazy, sexy and crazy. The author gives very in-depth detail of the top movies in this genre. He includes, not only the details of the movies, his opinions no the movies, but also information on the actors, the making of the movies, the stories behind them, and also sorts of info.
I'm a huge movie fan. I love watching off-beat movies that would be considered cult favorites. However, I had only heard of some of the movies in this book, like John Waters' Pink Flamingos with the late great Divine, and had only watched one or two of them. This book gave me some great ideas for movies to try to track down. I would recommend it for anyone that loves these kinds of movies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of The Rest of My Life by Sheryl Browne - 5 Stars!!

Review of The Wedding Reject Table by Angela Britnell

Review: Her Wolf