Review of Three Christmases by Kat Bastion and Stone Bastion



This is the fourth full-length story about Cade and Hannah in the No Weddings series. In this story, Cade is given a dream-come-true job opportunity. The only problem is that it's on the other side of the country. Hannah is completely busy with her shop and she an unexpected email that she must deal with. During the book they are forced to look at the problems with long-distance relationships.
I've read the first two books in this series, so I was excited to read this one too. They are all well written. This was was nice in that it was in both of their POVs during their separation. I really loved the ending.
The only complaint I would have with this book is that, for being 4 books in, there isn't a whole lot of conflict (hence 4 stars instead of 5). I caught myself skimming through different parts, especially when it wasn't interaction between Hannah and Cade.
I recommend this book to anyone that likes contemporary romance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of The Rest of My Life by Sheryl Browne - 5 Stars!!

Review of Ignited by Laurie Wetzel - 4 Stars

Review of The Wedding Reject Table by Angela Britnell