Review of SEAL of My Heart by Sharon Hamilton



Kate Morgan is headed to Portland to spend some time with her sister before her upcoming wedding. On the plane, she meets Navy SEAL Tyler Gray.  By the time the flight is over, Kate is rethinking her marriage and Tyler can't forget about Kate. From that point on, circumstances come up that seem to want to keep them apart.
I really love SEAL books as well as love at first sight(as long as the author has written it well enough for me to buy it), but for some reason this just didn't work for me. I didn't get any kind of chemistry from the lead characters in the beginning, especially the kind for her to call off her engagement. I also didn't really care for everything that  was so much thrown into this story. It just didn't work for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of The Rest of My Life by Sheryl Browne - 5 Stars!!

Review of The Wedding Reject Table by Angela Britnell

Review: Her Wolf