Review of The Club: Ace by Jenna Elliot


Ace is a partner in the club Command Performance. He likes to break in new members to Level 2. The story starts with him starting Emme's trial into Level 2. Unlike other members, Emme seems to enjoy everything for the enjoyment of it. Not to appease a dark side like most of the members, including Ace. There's something about her and her enjoyment that sooth's Ace's dark side and makes him want more than just a play thing. Outside of the club, Emme is the girl next door. She just finished her schooling to be an Accountant. She attends Sunday dinners with her family. What she doesn't need is the complications that occur whenever she's been with Ace.
This book starts out very hawt. The scenes with Emme and Ace were very steamy and for most of the book, I liked the interactions and budding feelings between the two.
While at first I thought Emme was written a bit too naive, as the story progressed, I really liked that she wasn't and that she was actually strong-willed and willing to do what it takes to protect herself. Ace was a pretty standard bad boy with a dark soul. I really liked how the author wrote the growing irresistibility he had towards Emme. The only thing I didn't care for was the ending. It was fairly predictable and felt kind of rushed. Still, I'd definitely recommend this book and I look forward to reading the rest of the series.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of The Rest of My Life by Sheryl Browne - 5 Stars!!

Review of The Wedding Reject Table by Angela Britnell

Review: Her Wolf