Yet Another Book Review - Spy Games: Paradise Falls, Book 4 by Abigail Graham



Spy Games: Paradise Falls, Book 4

Let me start off by saying I don't like to start reading series from anything other than the first story. I decided to go ahead and read anyways since I had agreed and not noticed which book in the serial it is. While there were definitely things I missed by not reading the previous parts, I thought the author did a good job of making sure one wasn't totally lost of they made the same mistake I had. Once I started reading, I was so engrossed in the story, I didn't put it down until it was done. I liked the interactions and budding relationship between Jacob and Jennifer as they help each other get through their personal issues. I will definitely be reading the rest of the serial. The only negative comment I have is that the author has the characters, especially Jacob, smirking all of the time. I found this to be quite annoying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of The Rest of My Life by Sheryl Browne - 5 Stars!!

Review of Ignited by Laurie Wetzel - 4 Stars

Review: Her Wolf