Review of Hotter Than Helltown by SM Reine



This is the first book I have read by this author. I was definitely curious especially since it is in a man's point of view. This is the third book in the Preternatural Affairs series. It follows a male witch, Cesar Hawke, as he and his partner have to solve a crime involving mutilated dead bodies that are popping up all over the place. It took me a little while to get to this book, but once I got into it, I didn't put it down until I was done.

Cesar is absolutely hilarious. I found him squeamish, unsure of himself, always seems to have a plan, and yet very likable. He is also very loyal to his partner and his director. Towards the end of the book, he is able to find the confidence he needs to pull off some hard magic and save his boss. I look forward to reading more books with him in it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of The Rest of My Life by Sheryl Browne - 5 Stars!!

Review of Ignited by Laurie Wetzel - 4 Stars

Review of The Wedding Reject Table by Angela Britnell