Obsessed by Terry Towers








Obsessed: A Dark Romance Novel

This is a story about a hit man named Elijah and an actress he's obsessed with. For years he's followed Sidney from Con to Con just to get her autograph. One word from her and he can't even think straight, let alone talk. One night, fate is smiling on him as he gets to rescue Sidney from a bad situation. From there, the relationship goes full speed.

From the beginning, I loved being inside Elijah's head. Hearing how he feels about everything, from his job to Sidney to everything he's been through makes me just want to hug him. While I didn't feel the same about Sidney's character, she was likeable and well written. Once I started reading it, I didn't stop until it was done.

The only questionable thing about this is whether or not Elijah keeps his job or finds something legal to do. Definitely 5 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of The Rest of My Life by Sheryl Browne - 5 Stars!!

Review of Ignited by Laurie Wetzel - 4 Stars

Review of The Wedding Reject Table by Angela Britnell