Inside Broken: Talon & Everly book One by Ana W. Fawkes

INSIDE BROKEN (A Devil Call MC Book) (Talon & Everly Book One) (Volume 1)

When I started reading this book, I wasn't sure what to expect.I'm pretty new to the MC book genre. In this book, the author doesn't try to sugar coat pieces of the MC culture to make it more appealing to those looking for a traditional type of romance novel. Because of that, she includes situations the characters are in that I wouldn't normally read in other types of books. However, the writing was so well done, it still worked for me. Even though the two main characters didn't meet until over halfway through the book, everything about them pulled me, causing me to finish the story quickly. I look forward to reading the next piece of their story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of The Rest of My Life by Sheryl Browne - 5 Stars!!

Review of Ignited by Laurie Wetzel - 4 Stars

Review of The Wedding Reject Table by Angela Britnell