Review of bloodstricken by Aubrey Rose

Bloodstricken (A New Adult Vampire Romance Novel)

This is the second book in a new vampire series by Aubrey Rose. Having not read the first one yet, I was not sure how I was going to like this book. Luckily, the author did not disappoint.

Robb Chatham is a billionaire vampire who is adjusting to feeling emotions for Liz for the first time since he became a vampire over four hundred years earlier. Liz is a scientist who is trying to create a cure for leukemia, which as a side effect, would also cure vampires. She is not used to having a boyfriend, especially someone like Robb. The end result is an argument that is the catalyst to all the problems that ensue.

I really enjoyed this story. I accepted the explanation for Robb's behavior that would have otherwise made me not like him. I really liked Liz and understand her drive and determination, especially once she realizes and experiences first-hand how Robb feels. The only complaint I have is how Liz acted towards Robb that started the fighting. I really didn't understand he behavior and there really wasn't an explanation. I can't wait to go back and read the first one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of The Rest of My Life by Sheryl Browne - 5 Stars!!

Review of Ignited by Laurie Wetzel - 4 Stars

Review of The Wedding Reject Table by Angela Britnell