Review of Playing Games by Liliana Rhodes

Playing Games: A Billionaire Romance (Canyon Cove Book 1)

This is a story about Cassie Monroe and what happens when she encounters Gabriel, an MMA fighter, at a job interview. While they are able to avoid any relationship for a little while, eventually they can't resist. I really liked this story and the characters. I really liked Gabriel's dedication to to his child and Cassie's determination to be independent and have a successful career that she likes. I originally read this book in the anthology and had slight reservations, so I was excited to hear that she was releasing a complete story. Reading it completely fixed any issues I had. Loved it!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of The Rest of My Life by Sheryl Browne - 5 Stars!!

Review of Ignited by Laurie Wetzel - 4 Stars

Review: Her Wolf