Review: Stripped Down

Stripped Down Stripped Down by Anne Marsh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Angel Mendoza has run the Blackhawk Ranch his entire adult life. It has been in his family for generations. After his father almost ran it to ruin, he has strived to make it a success. So when his wells are running dry, he’ll do anything to get water back into them. Rose Jordan is the step-sister he almost had. She and her mother had lived on the ranch when she was 16 and he was 23. It was all he could do to resist her. Now she back and she’s an adult so he’s vowed to make her his.
Wow! I am not too crazy about contemporaries, but I really loved this one. My heart really cried for Rose for everything that she has been through and what she wants. I felt that Angel was able to give her what she craved and in return she was able to help heal him a bit too. I highly recommend.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of The Rest of My Life by Sheryl Browne - 5 Stars!!

Review of Ignited by Laurie Wetzel - 4 Stars

Review of The Wedding Reject Table by Angela Britnell