Review: Melt For Me

Melt For Me Melt For Me by Elisabeth Naughton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ella McKinley is a widowed bar owner in Holly, NC, a town 100% dedicated to Christmas and all that entails. It is the place farthest from where she ever thought she’d run into her one great love. Until she comes in one evening and sees him singing in her bar, looking far better than she remembered from years before.Now it’s up to Tate to find out why she left him and refused to look back.
I’m a bit picky on second-chance loves so I didn’t have too many expectations on this. However, once I started it, I didn’t stop until I was finished. I thought the author did an excellent job with Ella’s character. As the story progressed, we got to see further into Ella’s thinking and got the why’s of what she did. I felt the story played out very well and the resurgence of Ella’s and Tate’s relationship was perfect. I highly recommend.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of The Rest of My Life by Sheryl Browne - 5 Stars!!

Review of Ignited by Laurie Wetzel - 4 Stars

Review of The Wedding Reject Table by Angela Britnell