Review: Mace

Mace Mace by Lane Hart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Mason Reed is on the cusp of being the next big MMA fighter. Thanks to his sister’s soon-to-be husband, Linc, giving him a chance and training him in the gym, he now has a top fight lined up that will throw him in sight with the right people for a top contract. So when Linc asks him to pick up his sister and let her ride with him to the beach for the wedding, Mace agrees, but now without a feral warning from Linc to keep his hands to himself. Not a problem until he sees her. Hailey Abrams is perfection in his eyes. In that moment, he knows he’ll do anything to make her smile.
Wow. Can I start by saying that?? I haven’t read too many MMA fighter books, so it’s not a genre I’m sick of either, which allowed me to give an open opinion. While it started out in the type of situation I don’t like in books, I was completely pulled into the story. I thought the author handled his entire situation very well. Hailey’s character was very well thought out and layered as well. I really enjoyed this book and can’t wait to read more from this author.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of The Rest of My Life by Sheryl Browne - 5 Stars!!

Review of Ignited by Laurie Wetzel - 4 Stars

Review of The Wedding Reject Table by Angela Britnell