Review of Twelve Shades of Midnight by Various Authors

Twelve Shades of Midnight: (A Paranormal Romance Anthology)

*I have only read most of the stories in this anthology so my reviews are only for the ones I finished
Liliana Hart - THE WITCH NEXT DOOR -
I found this story to be very interesting and I found I couldn't put it down once I started reading it. I even stalked the author's website for the next one. I thought the author did an excellent job of bring you into this tale of witchcraft, reincarnation, and soul mates:) 5 stars
Darynda Jones - A LOVELY DROP -
Being a big fan of Darynda Jones' Grim Reaper series, I was excited to see her releasing something new and I'm glad she didn't disappoint.  This was another story where I couldn't put down the book until I was done with it. Normally I steer clear of any books that have to do with time travel, but this one is done very well that it keeps you wanting more. 5 stars
Shea Berkley - DARK SECRETS: STONE COLD DEAD -  
This story definitely threw in an element of supernatural I hadn't read about. It's also very fast paced and really good. The only thing I had a problem with is that you don't find out why the woman is what she is. 4 stars
Dakota Cassidy - WITCHED AT BIRTH 
I really loved this story. Winnie and her interactions with just about anyone and thing were really funny. I like how, over the course of the story, she was able to grow and heal. 5 stars
Claire Cavanaugh - MIDNIGHT RENEGADE - 
Overall this was a pretty good story, especially for those that like SEALs mixed in with their paranormal books. The only complaint I have about this one is that I just didn't buy the immediate quick feelings between the main characters and it was kind of predictable. 3.5 stars
Rachel Grant - MIDNIGHT SUN -
I liked the way this story flowed. The drive that had the main character going all the way to Alaska was well written. For the most part I liked the interactions between the two main characters. There were some minor parts that were a little hokey but overall good story. 4 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of The Rest of My Life by Sheryl Browne - 5 Stars!!

Review of Ignited by Laurie Wetzel - 4 Stars

Review of The Wedding Reject Table by Angela Britnell