Review of Trade Me by Courtney Milan



Tina Chen is 20, from a poor family and going to college at Berkley. Blake Reynolds is rich and goes to the same college. Blake is famous from his childhood commercials and his father owns Cyclone Systems. His dad's company produces computers. On his way to campus, he splashes her white cashmere sweater and ruins it. Blake offers Tina a trade. He will take her place in her life: Do her job, live in her place, pay her bills. She will have his car, his house, and $45,000 for three months, basically his allowance, and $15,000 extra that he would normally earn on stock. She would do his job at Cyclone Systems as much as she could.
I found this to be a well-written book. I thoroughly enjoyed. I loved the twists and turns of the story. I would recommend this book to anyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of The Rest of My Life by Sheryl Browne - 5 Stars!!

Review of Ignited by Laurie Wetzel - 4 Stars

Review: Her Wolf