Review: The Unyielding

The Unyielding The Unyielding by Shelly Laurenston
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Stieg Engstrom, one of Odin’s Ravens, has begrudgingly agreed to help Erin Amsel, one of Skuld’s Crows, in a task that she’s keeping from her Crow sisters. Erin is the Crow that drives everyone absolutely nuts. Her ADHD is enough drive anyone insane. So why is she tasked with preventing Ragnarok?
This book was great! I’m typically one of those that holds mythology as sacrilege and tend to not like many of the stories where authors use the characters, but this author writes characters with such personalities that the mythological side kind of takes a back seat and doesn’t bother me. I’ve liked Erin’s character in the other books of this series, so I was happy to be reading her story. I really liked everything about her. I also liked watching Stieg as he deals with her craziness as the story progresses. I absolutely loved it and highly recommend.
**I voluntarily read and reviewed this book


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of The Rest of My Life by Sheryl Browne - 5 Stars!!

Review of Ignited by Laurie Wetzel - 4 Stars

Review of The Wedding Reject Table by Angela Britnell