Review: Wolf Moon

Wolf Moon Wolf Moon by Lisa Kessler
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Luke Reynolds is trying to find a place for himself now that he’s the last member of his pack without a mate. While out on a drive, he stops at a broken down van where he finds Raven, a fellow wolf in need. Raven left her cruel pack in search of help for her and her sister with the closest pack. After her van breaks down, a man pulls up to help her. When Raven senses he’s also a wolf, she’s not sure if she should trust him after everything she’s been through.
I’ve read a couple of the books in this series, so I’m already pretty familiar with this world. This one was just as good as the others. It’s obvious from the beginning that Raven and Luke are meant for eachother, especially when he puts his life in danger to protect her until the end. I really loved watching Raven through the whole thing as she basically goes from victim to a survivor who finds happiness. It’s another great book by a great author. I highly recommend.
**I voluntarily read and reviewed this book

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of The Rest of My Life by Sheryl Browne - 5 Stars!!

Review of Ignited by Laurie Wetzel - 4 Stars

Review of The Wedding Reject Table by Angela Britnell