Review: Fragility Unearthed

Fragility Unearthed Fragility Unearthed by Rebecca Royce
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Malcolm is missing. Levi is taken. And all the light from the world has gone with them.
This is the third book in this series and I absolutely loved it. I was so drawn in, that I couldn’t put it away to even go to sleep, making it to work on just 4 hours of sleep. With the first two books, Kendall met Malcolm and learned about what he meant to her and how important she is to the scheme of things. In this one, we watch her struggle as the end comes closer and, not only is she without Malcolm, but she is unfortunately basically helpless. I absolutely loved it and can’t wait for the next one. I highly recommend it.
**I voluntarily read and reviewed this book

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of The Rest of My Life by Sheryl Browne - 5 Stars!!

Review of Ignited by Laurie Wetzel - 4 Stars

Review of The Wedding Reject Table by Angela Britnell