Review: Eternal Ecstasy

Eternal Ecstasy Eternal Ecstasy by Setta Jay
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hroarr, the ruling God of Thule, is preparing for the upcoming battle against the Destroyer of Worlds. Because of his power, he’s at the point where not much affects him emotionally anymore. Then he senses Sirena, the last of the Guardians to not have found her mate. When Sirena figures out that Thule is her mate, she’s not exactly happy, considering he’s half barbarian. However, when she’s forced to stay with him, she starts to see the good in him, as well as what he has to deal with to save his own planet. Hopefully, between them and the others, they will be able to put an end to the Destroyer of Worlds.
First off, I need to start by saying I’ve really enjoyed this entire series and I’m sad to see it end. It’s another one where the overall theme is steeped in Greek mythology, but the author does such a great job that I can just really enjoy it. In this book, not only do we see the final Guardian find her mate, but we also see the end of the overall plot that started in the first book. I really enjoyed the book. I loved the characters as well as the characters from the other books POV popping in and out. I highly recommend.
**I voluntarily read and reviewed this book

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of The Rest of My Life by Sheryl Browne - 5 Stars!!

Review of Ignited by Laurie Wetzel - 4 Stars

Review of The Wedding Reject Table by Angela Britnell