Review: Royal Chase

Royal Chase Royal Chase by Sariah Wilson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lemon’s best friend is Kat and she was engaged to a prince. Nico, the prince’s brother Dante went on a reality show called Marry Me to direct attention to his country Monterria for tourist reasons. However, Lemon had promised to be there for him while he was on the show. She had started up a PR firm and his family was her only client at this point.
Great story with all the ins and outs that Lemon and Dante went thru to find true love. Was just great reading. I love the story, plot, and of course the characters. I highly recommend.
**I received an ARC of this story for an honest interview

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of The Rest of My Life by Sheryl Browne - 5 Stars!!

Review of Ignited by Laurie Wetzel - 4 Stars

Review of The Wedding Reject Table by Angela Britnell