Review of Ravaged (Eternal Guardians 7.5) by Elisabeth Naughten

Ravaged by Elisabeth Naughton
**I received an ARC of this story in exchanged for an honest review**
Daphne is one difficult step away from completing her training as a Siren. When Athena a Zeus give her an impossible task that with either get her killed or allow her to finally be a Siren, she has no choice but to take it. Aristokles is the rogue Argonaut that Daphne has been assigned to find, seduce and kill. After she meets him though, she begins to wonder if maybe she's been misled by some facts. She also can't deny the unbelievable pull between the two of them. Now she must try to help Ari before it's too late.
Let me start by saying I'm a huge fan of Greek mythology, so whenever I see it as a background of a story, I tend to start the book with a wince and a prayer that the author did the subject justice. Luckily, I wasn't disappointed with this author. I really liked the way she made it feel like it took place in that world. Even though it was a novella, the author gave a well-rounded story in a short amount of pages. Once I started reading it, I didn't stop until I was done. I can't wait to read more from this author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of The Rest of My Life by Sheryl Browne - 5 Stars!!

Review of Ignited by Laurie Wetzel - 4 Stars

Review of The Wedding Reject Table by Angela Britnell