Review: King's Captive

King's Captive King's Captive by Amber A. Bardan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sarah Mercedes has been trapped on a private island for three years by Julius King. She’s got less than one month before she’s trapped with him forever. The problem is that he’s slowly managing to slither his way into her heart.
When I read the description of this book, I wasn’t sure if I wanted to read it, but since I’d just read a story from this author in an anthology that blew me away, I knew I had to try it. All I can say is WOW. This was a story I couldn’t stop reading once I started. I read it late into the night because I couldn’t sleep without knowing how it ended. I was so in tune with everything Sarah was going through, I didn’t want it to end but I wanted it to hurry so I knew how it ended. I can’t wait to read more from this author. I highly recommend.
**I voluntarily read and reviewed this book


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of The Rest of My Life by Sheryl Browne - 5 Stars!!

Review of Ignited by Laurie Wetzel - 4 Stars

Review of The Wedding Reject Table by Angela Britnell