Review: Tradition Be Damned

Tradition Be Damned Tradition Be Damned by Rebecca Royce
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Anne has been part of a mystic Sisterhood since she was taken from her family as a baby. Unfortunately she’s always been a bit different from the other sisters. There are ways a sister is supposed to act that Anne just can’t do. When she finds out her five guards, Bryant, Mason, Garrett, Kieran and Milo, might not hold her in as much disdain as she thinks, she decides to go on a journey for them. She doesn’t know that his journey is going to change her destiny.
Another great book by one of my favorite authors, this is a new series and definitely a bit different from her other books. Yet it holds certain elements that are found in her other books that I just love. I really loved watching Anne slowly figure things out about herself, particularly when her true purpose finally comes to light. The author did a good job with making each guard a bit different from the other. My only problem was that, aside from the oldest guard and the youngest guard, I kept getting the middle three guards mixed up until the story was almost over. I can’t wait to read the next book in this series. I highly recommend.
**I voluntarily read and reviewed this book

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of The Rest of My Life by Sheryl Browne - 5 Stars!!

Review of Ignited by Laurie Wetzel - 4 Stars

Review: Her Wolf