Review: The Second Stage of Grief

The Second Stage of Grief The Second Stage of Grief by Katherine Hayton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ngaire Blakes is an ex-cop trying to get her life together after battling PTSD. When she’s dragged into a murder investigation that points back to her, she prepares to stop the killer.
This was the first time I read this author. It’s been a long time since I’ve read a book in this genre so it was a good change of pace. The book is set in New Zealand and the author was very good in the familiarity of the surrounding and customs, so that was a bit different for me, but not in a bad way. Being a strong, independent woman, I really enjoy books where the lead female is the same. I really enjoyed reading as everything unraveled. I can’t wait to read more from this author. I highly recommend.
I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy of this book.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of The Rest of My Life by Sheryl Browne - 5 Stars!!

Review of Ignited by Laurie Wetzel - 4 Stars

Review of The Wedding Reject Table by Angela Britnell