Review: Winter's Path

Winter's Path Winter's Path by Kelly Moran
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Matt Holcomb and Jenny Winter have been best friends for a long time. Matt had always been the reliable one, the boy next door, until tragedy happened. Now he has a carefully constructed wall, determined to keep up at all costs. Unfortunately for him, after passion bursts between them, Jenny is exactly the one that could possibly destroy his walls.
I didn’t read the first book in this series, so this was my first look at these characters, and right from the beginning, my heart bled for Matt.
Like all of this author’s books, this was a great story. The characters go through so much in the story that you can’t help but cheer for them to find happiness. I loved both of the main characters as well as the plot. I can’t wait to read more from the author. I highly recommend.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of The Rest of My Life by Sheryl Browne - 5 Stars!!

Review of Ignited by Laurie Wetzel - 4 Stars

Review: Her Wolf