Review: The Tycoon's Forced Bride

The Tycoon's Forced Bride The Tycoon's Forced Bride by Jane Porter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ava was a ballerina, already successful and still rising. Ava had a lover named Colm. Then an unexpected pregnancy, a fight, and Ava was in a car accident. Colm married her and Jack was born. But Ava had severe injuries especially the one to her brain which gave her major memory problems. At one point Ava had left Jack as a toddler at a mall and then proceeded to get herself confused and lost. After that, Ava took herself out of Jack’s and Colm’s life. But Colm had been in the background all the time without Avas knowledge. Smoothing the way for Ava anyway he could. Now Colm wants Ava to come home.
I loved this story and plot. The characters were just awesome. Especially Colm, who wouldn’t give up. Also all that Ava and Colm went through. I highly recommend.
**I received an ARC of this story for an honest review

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of The Rest of My Life by Sheryl Browne - 5 Stars!!

Review of Ignited by Laurie Wetzel - 4 Stars

Review of The Wedding Reject Table by Angela Britnell