Review of Blonde Eskimo by Kristen Hunt - 5 Stars

Blonde Eskimo
Neiva is staying with her grandmother for her senior year at Spirit Alaska. She was approaching her 17th birthday, which was celebrating a special rite of passage on Spirit. She also had a crush on her friend Nate, who had changed drastically since she saw him last, until she saw the mysterious Darius.
A truly EPIC story. I really enjoyed going on Neiva's journey with her. She proved her loyalty and honor in coming above many obstacles. It was a great overall story with a great plot and characters. I highly recommend it.
**I received an ARC of this story in exchange for an honest review

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Cold Burn of Magic by Jennifer Estep

Review of Hotter Than Helltown by SM Reine

Review of The Girl Who Ignored Ghosts by K.C. Tansley - 5 Stars