Review of Diamonds & Desires by Angelita Gill - 5 Stars

Diamonds & Desire
Jordana's sister Lucee had called her and left her a frantic voicemail, so Jordana went to find out what was wrong. When she got there, she found out Lucee wanted her to stand in for her at a charity auction. Jordana agreed to do this. Jordana modeled a beautiful necklace and Logan told her he must have it.
I loved this story and the overall plot. The characters were great, especially Jordana. I loved how she handled herself especially through all the changes she went through to find happiness.
I highly recommend to anyone that likes this genre.
**I received an ARC of this story in exchange for an honest review**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Cold Burn of Magic by Jennifer Estep

Review of Hotter Than Helltown by SM Reine

Review of The Girl Who Ignored Ghosts by K.C. Tansley - 5 Stars