Review of See No Evil by Vivian Wood - 5 Stars

See No Evil - Alpha Guardians Book One
Rhys Macauley is a bear shifter from the Scottish Highlands from several hundred years ago. He was brought to present-day New Orleans to be an Alpha Guardian and to help fight against VooDoo king Pere Mal. He didn't expect to find his mate in the process. Echo is a medium who can communicate with ghosts. When she finds out she's Rhys's mate and a key in Pere Mal's evil plan, she's not sure what to make of it. Will they survive the upcoming battle?
I really enjoyed this book, the first in a series by an author that's new to me. While the overall concept of alpha males protecting a city isn't exactly new, putting the time pull spin into it helped to make it unique. I liked getting to watch Rhys and Echo as they got to know each other and accept each other as mates. I also really liked the overall storyline that will continue with the next book.
**I received an ARC of this story in exchange for an honest review**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Cold Burn of Magic by Jennifer Estep

Review of Hotter Than Helltown by SM Reine

Review of The Girl Who Ignored Ghosts by K.C. Tansley - 5 Stars