Review of Escape by PJ Adams

Escape: A Club Extraordinaire BDSM romance

This is a story about Julie, whom is trying to get over a break up with a boyfriend. During that time, she starts going back to a club they used to go to and gets a minor obsession with a mysterious man there. During the obsession, she meets a nice guy who slowly tries to get closer to her. I really liked this story and the way Julie handles everything. What makes this story different from others I've read that are similar is Julie and her knowledge/exploration of her wants and needs. She is a strong woman, so this is a bit of a different aspect than what one would think with the topic of BDSM. I really enjoyed this story and look forward to reading more from this author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Cold Burn of Magic by Jennifer Estep

Review of Hotter Than Helltown by SM Reine

Review of If I Say Yes by Brandy Jellum